Rent the Huntcliff Pool Pavilion for your next party!
When you want to celebrate your next special occasion in a very special way, make it a big splash with a pool party at the Huntcliff Pool! You and your guests will have a terrific time as you enjoy the pool, deck and pavilion. It’s a great place for birthday parties for kids of all ages, or celebrations of any kind! Pavilion rentals are available from May to September, when the pool is officially open to residents.
Here’s what you get with your rental:
-Full (but not exclusive) use of the swimming pool and pool deck
-Exclusive use of one propane gas grill
-Electricity to the pavilion
-Exclusive use of 2 picnic tables and 2 long panel tables
-Large trash can and extra trash can liners
-First, contact Kurt Doner at email@example.com to reserve your date and time. He will supply you with a Rental Agreement Form, or you can click on this link to download a PDF version of the form: Click here for the Pavilion Rental Agreement
-Fill out the Agreement Form and return it to Rob, along with your payment for rental fees (cash or a check made payable to H.R.H.A.) OR
-Fill out the Agreement Form and return it to Rob, then go to the ‘Payments’ section of this website, and make your payment by credit card.
-The Agreement Form and all rental fees must be received to finalize your rental.
-All monies will be returned in full, upon cancellation of your rental, if cancellation is made no later than 3 days prior to the date of the rental.
-$45.00 for pavilion rental, when your guests are all Huntcliff facilities members and/or they reside outside of Huntcliff. OR
-$80.00 for pavilion rental, if any of your guests are Huntcliff residents (but not facilities members). You may also include guests that are Huntcliff facilities members, and/or reside outside of Huntcliff.
-You may have up to 20 guests. There is an additional charge of $2.00 per person if you have more than 20 guests.
Pavilion Rental Rules and Guidelines:
1. Renter must be an adult member in good standing of the Huntcliff Facilities.
2. A member of the Huntcliff Facilities is to be in attendance for the duration of the function.
3. The renter/member agrees to have all guests follow all facilities rules and regulations.
4. No glass is allowed in the pool or pavilion areas.
5. Children and teen parties must be chaperoned by specified adults, to be named on the agreement form.
6. The renter/member holds harmless the Huntcliff Resident Homeowners’ Association and the Huntcliff Facilities for any liability suit arising from this function. Renter/member is responsible for any liability suit arising from this function.
7. The renter/member agrees to leave the pavilion and surrounding area neat and clean by replacing any moved furniture and removing all trash to the trash cans outside the pool area.
8. Renter/member is responsible for any damage to the facilities arising from this function.
9. The pavilion may not be available on holidays. HRHA / Facilities functions take precedence over individual reservations.